Hamboye Hamboye

Crap

At least have an unexpected poop.

Little Goth Girl: Pt. 1 Little Goth Girl: Pt. 1

Very cool

check this out!

Colon Commando Colon Commando

OMG

I fukin love that song!!! Fuck...I'm Dead is a friggin awsomest band there is!!!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Kick arse and beat shidoodles!!

Man, good job! Ninja turtles is soo much cooler when they actually kill the foot. And kudos on the voices. Donattelos and mikes voices were excellent, raphs and leos were good but needed a little work. But meh, it was still friggin awsome. Great art and animation, music was good and nice suspenseful ending. Definatley make more!!

Poring Hunt Poring Hunt

?

What in gods name was that about?!? Did I miss something?? It was pretty good though!

Super Canadian Super Canadian

That was horrible.

Seriously. Learn how aniamate if your going to make an animation. Hahaha America has fat ugly girls!

FourStar responds:

yeah, pretty much

-The Pan- -The Pan-

well hows about that..

A stick animation I actually Liked. Good job my friend. Good job. It was origional, not your average battle with mandatory matrix music and or Dragonball effects. I liked it But I totally think it should have been longer. Alot longer. Thats probably alot of work but it would be worth it.

Dwarf Invasion ....almost Dwarf Invasion ....almost

Sweet!!

This has the making of a masterpeice. Awesome animation and song. Just make it longer and it will be amazing. Im giving it a 5!

Firewing Firewing

hmmmm...

Very unique... What the hell just happened.... nice.

F*** you Saddam F*** you Saddam

poop

that was pretty shitty. Make one where Bush gets shot. Just to be fair..