Hamboye Hamboye

Crap

At least have an unexpected poop.

Little Goth Girl: Pt. 1 Little Goth Girl: Pt. 1

Very cool

check this out!

Colon Commando Colon Commando

OMG

I fukin love that song!!! Fuck...I'm Dead is a friggin awsomest band there is!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Dooooooood!!

Omg, your a genious!! I dont even like punk but this was friggin AWSOME!! Omg Even the little people moved correctly with the tunes they were playin. OH god.. If... You Make.... A METAL version, you WILL be my god... Please for the love of all things beautiful in this world, make a metal version. I noticed in your profile, you like COB! Comon!! PLEASE metal version!!!! METAL VERSION! I vote 5! Think of what I would do If I could create grinding head banging metal!!! But this is really sweet too. Maybe it would be hard, but vocals would be even cooler. METAL VERSION PLEASE!!!

prank board prank board

boop

That was some funny stuff, but everything but the sound sucked. I mean it was horrible. The setup was ugly and the art was bad. Also the stop button didnt work at all. That made it suck. If you put some effort into making sure all the buttons work and make it look a little nicer, it would be 100 times better. The sounds were funny, and its a shame that it didnt look better.

Drum Bangin V1 Drum Bangin V1

oh

The letters dont do anything. It doestn really work well with the mouse either. And why the hell is britney spears there?? Put a little more effort in.